Turkey Club Sandwich RecipeYou haven't had a turkey club sandwich till you've had one made with your own leftover turkey instead of the usual processed turkey breast.
This easy guide to making crispy bacon in the oven might come in handy, as well as this step-by-step tutorial on how to make your own mayonnaise.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 slices white bread
- 2 leaves lettuce (Romaine, green leaf or iceberg)
- 2 slices fresh tomato
- 4 strips crispy bacon
- 3-4 oz cooked turkey
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp cranberry sauce (optional)
- Toast three slices of bread. Spread one side of each slice with mayo.
- Place one lettuce leaf, the sliced tomato, the optional cranberry sauce and the bacon on one slice. Place a second slice over these ingredients, mayo-side down.
- Spread this top bread slice with mayo, and place the turkey and another lettuce leaf on it, then top with the remaining slice of bread.
- Cut the sandwich into triangles diagonally and serve.