All-Clad Sauté Pan Overview:
All-Clad Sauté Pan: A Lifetime's Worth of Pan:
The trouble is, that $50 pan might only last for 2 or 3 years. Which is fine if you're only planning to live for 2 or 3 more years. But if you should live for 40 more years, all those $50 pans could end up costing you $1,000. So when you look at the All-Clad's price tag, keep in mind that buying it could actually save you $750.
What Makes the All-Clad Sauté Pan So Great:
- A pure aluminum core sandwiched between layers of stainless steel means the pan gets hot quickly and heats evenly, but won't react with acidic foods, turn odd colors or warp over time.
- The thick, heavy bottom helps distribute heat, eliminating hot or cold spots and helping to prevent scorching.
- The handle, which stays cool during rangetop cooking, is riveted on for good, and won't ever come loose.
- The entire pan (including the lid) is oven safe up to 500°F.
- The gleaming stainless steel finish and classic design make it a feast for the eyes.
- And don't forget All-Clad's lifetime warranty.