Alfredo Sauce RecipeThis Alfredo Sauce recipe can be served with your favorite pasta. The classic Fettuccine Alfredo is made with this alfredo sauce recipe. Add some cooked chicken to make Chicken Alfredo.
As you can see, the list of Alfredo Sauce ingredients is pretty basic. But the flavor will come through in a big way.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 stick butter
- 1½ cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large sauté pan, heat the butter and cream over medium-low heat until it starts to bubble. Lower heat and simmer gently for about 15 minutes or until the sauce has reduced somewhat. Remove from heat and cover.
- Add the cheese and toss until fully mixed. Adjust consistency with additional cream if necessary.
- Stir in the chopped parsley. Season to taste with Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Toss with the hot cooked pasta of your choice and serve right away.