Honey Dijon Vinaigrette Recipe
This honey Dijon vinaigrette recipe is delicious with a tossed green salad, and heated up, it makes a tangy sauce for grilled chicken.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar (or white wine vinegar)
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Kosher salt and ground white pepper (or freshly ground black pepper), to taste
- Combine the mustard and vinegar in a glass or stainless steel bowl and whisk them together briefly.
- Place the mustard-vinegar mixture along with the oil, honey and seasonings in a blender and mix for about 10 seconds or until fully combined.
- Transfer to a glass bowl and let stand for 30 minutes to let the flavors meld. Give the dressing a good whisk immediately before serving.
Makes 1 cup of dressing.