White Balsamic Vinaigrette
This white balsamic vinaigrette is an easy and delicious salad dressing. It's the standard dressing I make for my Everyday Salad
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice (about one generous squeeze from a fresh lemon)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine the vinegar and lemon juice in a glass bowl.
- Slowly whisk in the oil until fully combined.
- Whisk in the honey.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes to let the flavors meld. Give the dressing a good whisk immediately before serving.
Makes 1 cup of white balsamic vinaigrette.