Herb-Crusted Grilled Chicken with Warm Honey Dijon Vinaigrette
This simple herb-crusted grilled chicken recipe is easy to make and really highlights the summery flavors of the Herbes de Provence.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- Pat the chicken breasts dry with paper towels, then brush them with olive oil.
- Season the breasts on both sides with the Herbes de Provence and Kosher salt. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat a grill pan until it is very hot. Or if cooking on an actual grill, heat it up to about medium.
- Grill the chicken 3 to 4 minutes per side, until it is golden brown on both sides.
- Transfer chicken breasts to an oven-safe dish or pan and finish cooking in the oven for around 15 minutes. When you see a bit of juice flow from the breasts, they're done. You can whisk this juice into the vinaigrette for more flavor.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and let it rest, covered in foil, for five minutes while you heat up the vinaigrette.
- Heat the vinaigrette over medium heat in a sauté pan until it is slightly warm.
- Slice the chicken breasts on the bias and serve with the warm vinaigrette.
Makes 4 portions.